Classes with Chef Gunn are the perfect hands-on approach to learning new techniques and unique flavors. Whether you’re a seasoned home cook or you’ve never held a whisk, the casual approach of each class will make you feel comfortable and excited about your experience.
One-on-one or two-person classes allow for an information-packed experience, where groups of three or more create a lively atmosphere. Perfect for gifts and celebrations, each class is specific to your individual objectives.
Chef Gunn works with you two weeks before your class to create your own custom menu and shopping list. Taking into account specialty dietary requirements, Chef Gunn is able to produce an individualized menu that focuses on your lifestyle.
Sample Cuisine Menus:
· Roast chicken with creamy spring vegetable risotto and vegetable tian
· Poached salmon with fresh tropical chutney on a bed of turnip greens with savory palmiers
· Roasted lamb chops with roman style gnocchi and savory backlava
Sample Pastry Menus:
· Classic French Macarons and Quick Palmiers
· Techniques of Choux Pastry: Éclairs and Croquembouches
**Classes vary in time to accommodate every level of learner with a 2 hour minimum.
Private Chef Offerings
Experiences as a traveling private chef include stints in Paris, Cannes, Bordeaux, Chicago, New York, Seattle, and Nashville. Daily meal preparation, intimate dinner parties, and holiday events are just a few of the services provided. Whether your needs include feeding a family of five or a touring crew of fifty, Chef Gunn has the solution.